Travel north to wine country or south to Victoria’s vibrant arts and culture scene; with manicured links and trails rooted in old-growth rainforests, there’s a day trip for every taste. Call our concierge, and we’ll reserve your table, book your tour or order your car for you.
Gowlland Tod Provincial Park
Mill Hill Regional Park
Mount Douglas Park
Sooke Potholes Provincial Park
- British Columbia Legislature 40 minutes
- Butchart Gardens 38 minutes
- Chinatown 35 minutes
- Craigdarroch Castle 38 minutes
- Emily Carr House 42 minutes
- Government House 39 minutes
- Hatley Castle 26 minutes
- McPherson Playhouse 37 minutes
- Royal BC Museum 40 minutes
- Royal Theatre 38 minutes
- Victoria Inner Harbour 38 minutes
- Averill Creek 39 minutes
- Church & State Wines 39 minutes
- Damali Lavender & Winery 17 minutes
- De Vine Vineyards 39 minutes
- Dragonfly Hill Vineyard 39 minutes
- Enrico Winery 16 minutes
- Merridale Cidery & Distillery 19 minutes
- Starling Lane Winery 33 minutes
- Symphony Vineyard 38 minutes
- Unsworth Vineyards & Restaurant 17 minutes
Visit the Saanich Peninsula’s acclaimed wineries, or venture no further than our own backyard, and visit Unsworth Vineyards or Enrico Winery. Whether you’d like to hire a private driver, join a tour or do it yourself, we’re here to handle all of the logistics.
Sip a cocktail in our Driver’s Lounge or dine on fine, Italian-inspired West Coast fare at our Summit Restaurant. Whatever food you’re in the mood for, our city will impress – and our concierge will handle all of the details.
Spoiled with Canada’s most temperate climate, we golf year-round on the Island. Golf mountainside at Bear Mountain, or journey to the Saanich Peninsula’s oceanside courses – our concierge can reserve your tee time and transportation.
Nestled mountainside, nature is our backyard – and our everyday view. Explore Goldstream Provincial Park, hike Gowlland Tod or summit Mount Finlayson. Set amidst old growth coastal rainforests, our trees are as old as 1,000 years. Step on a trail, and step back in time.
From Salish artisans and Canada’s oldest Chinatown to internationally-acclaimed performers and renowned festivals, ours is a culture rich in history and young in spirit. Ask our concierge for recommendations, and experience it first-hand.
The Island is full of endless outdoor excursions that will excite and delight. Spend your days zip-lining from treetops or skiing from mountaintops. Venture out on the water to whale watch, kayak or stand-up paddle – and return to the resort to recharge your batteries with rest and relaxation.