Operating Procedures for Alpina Restaurant
Standard Practice & Procedures for Alpina Restaurant:
- All guests are required to provide proof of full vaccination with QR Code and supporting government issued identification at time of arrival.
- Temperature checks for all guests at time of arrival are now required.
- All guests of Villa Eyrie Resort, Tuscan Spa and Alpina Restaurant as well as our employees are required to wear masks within all common areas inside the property.
- Masks are also required other than while seated at the assigned table.
- All social distancing procedures are in place with all tables spaced a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- We are reinforcing recommendations provided by the appropriate health and safety requirements throughout our operations in addition to many others as outlined in our operational processes.
- We reserve the right to turn away guests who appear to show any symptoms of COVID or individuals who are unable to provide proof of vaccination.
- Host stand has a safety shield for yours and our protection upon arrival. Please ensure to sanitize your hands upon arrival located next to the host stand.
- All dish ware, silverware, table-top items are washed with high temperature/sanitizing settings following health Canada instructions.
- All members of the team have been trained, prepped and guided on proper sanitization processes.
- Customers will be required to pack their own leftovers as per new COVID guidelines.
- All menus and promotional materials will be one-time use or sanitized after each guest use to ensure and eliminate any risk of cross contamination. All food, wine and beverage menus are the same and have been reduced for printing. However, we do have a vast selection of wines to choose from and recommendations may be requested for proper pairings.
- We will always try our best to accommodate guests and deliver the items to the rooms , however, due to current reduced staffing levels, guests may be required to pick up their orders at Alpina Restaurant.
- All members of our team will be wearing masks for your safety.
- All meal items will be provided in take-out boxes, disposable cutlery and disposable napkins.
- Take-out dining will be available between 8:30 AM and 7:30 PM daily. Please note there may be wait times due to shorter staffing levels. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.