Operating Procedures for Alpina Restaurant
Standard Practice & Procedures for Alpina Restaurant:
- All employees will continue to wear masks within all common areas inside the property for the safety of our guests and team members.
- We are reinforcing recommendations provided by the appropriate health and safety requirements throughout our operations in addition to many others as outlined in our operational processes.
- Guests will still be required to take a temperature check upon arrival until further notice. We reserve the right to turn away guests who appear to show any symptoms of COVID.
- Strict and thorough cleaning and sanitization of all touch-points including all surfaces, common areas, public washrooms, team work stations, tables, chairs, payment machines, kitchen, equipment, electronics, public areas, dining materials, and all other guest facing components.
- Host stand has a safety shield for yours and our protection upon arrival. Please ensure to sanitize your hands upon arrival located next to the host stand.
- All dish ware, silverware, table-top items are washed with high temperature/sanitizing settings following health Canada instructions.
- All members of the team have been trained, prepped and guided on proper sanitization processes.
- All items such as vases, salt and pepper shakers, candles, table settings and other decorations on each table have been removed for your safety and as per recommendations from the BC Health Authority.
- Enclosed cutlery roll-ups and glassware will be placed onto the tables at time of seating along with menus. Once guests have left the table, all items will be removed for proper sanitization and the table will remain cleared until the next guests arrive. Special place settings may be arrangements if made prior so we can properly position guest seatings.
- Customers will be required to pack their own leftovers as per new COVID guidelines.
- All menus and promotional materials will be one-time use or sanitized after each guest use to ensure and eliminate any risk of cross contamination. All food, wine and beverage menus are the same and have been reduced for printing. However, we do have a vast selection of wines to choose from and recommendations may be requested for proper pairings.
- There are no longer dining restrictions for capacity and our seatings have been changed accordingly.
- We will always try our best to accommodate guests and deliver the items to the rooms , however, due to current reduced staffing levels, guests may be required to pick up their orders at Alpina Restaurant.
- All members of our team will be wearing masks for your safety.
- All meal items will be provided in take-out boxes, disposable cutlery and disposable napkins.
- Take-out dining will be available between 8:30 AM and 8:00 PM daily. Please note there may be wait times due to shorter staffing levels. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.