NEW 2021 Check-In and Check-Out Process:
To ensure proper social distancing practices are maintained, the Villa Eyrie Resort has revised our check-in and check-out processes to ensure the safety of all of our valued guests and our entire team.
10 Days Prior:
- All guests will be sent a confirmation email advising them on the status of Alpina Restaurant, Tuscan Spa, our indoor mineral pool and fitness centre. Please note the indoor pool is still closed but we hope to have it up and running again soon.
- For anyone who may be under the weather, displaying any symptoms of a cold, flu, and especially COVID-19, or suffering from severe allergies, we kindly ask that you respect the other members of our community and team members and refrain from joining us until you no longer show any signs of sickness. We gladly welcome you after you are well.
- Restaurant reservations are highly recommended to ensure availability and guest arrivals are evenly spaced and social distancing is safely practiced.
Upon check-in, you will be provided your room key within proper social distancing measures. All guest service agents will greet you from a distance, behind a barrier and will be wearing masks for your protection. All documents can be processed and sent to guests electronically at your convenience.
- Please note all guests are now required to take a temperature check upon arrival to ensure the safety of all our guests and team members. We reserve the right to turn away guests who appear to show any symptoms of COVID.
- Check-in time is at 5:00 PM. Should you wish to check-in outside of this time, please advise prior to arrival and we will do our best to accommodate. However, as it is peak season, we may not always be able to accommodate your request for an early check-in.
- Check-Out time is 10:00 AM.
- At this time, overnight service and multi-night housekeeping service will not be available during stay. Guests may request additional amenities as needed and they will be delivered to their room sanitized and without physical contact to our team members. All payments will be processed through credit card only as cash will not be accepted at this time.
- Luggage pick-up and delivery is not recommended during this time for your safety and ours. Should you require this service, we will require your permission to proceed and we will require guests to wear masks, as will our team.
- Should multiple guests arrive at the same time, please remain 6 feet apart from other guests.
- Guests will be required to present identification and credit card to verify the booking.
For your convenience, physical check-out will not be required at this time. Simply call Guest Services to confirm your check out or we will reach out to you after 10am if we have not yet heard from you. Your invoice will be emailed to you by noon and we simply ask that you reply with “Check-out” and “Please charge the card on file”. Please note, if there is no reply by 12:00 PM, your credit card on file will be charged automatically.
Contact outside of Office Hours
- We will have an agent on property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In case of emergency please call the front desk by dial 0 from your room or call 1-250-856-0188.