The Villa Eyrie Resort is indeed a pet friendly hotel! We love dogs so feel free to bring your furry friend with you during your stay with us while our property offers several paths for walks with stunning views.
Booking a Pet Friendly Room
Not all our rooms are pet friendly so we always recommend calling or emailing us to confirm the availability for your preferred dates. If you have already made a reservation online, contact us so we can add a note to your file and double-check that we indeed have availability in a designated room.
While speaking with guest services, we will also want to find out more about your furry friend so that we can equip your room with a dog bed, water bowl and food bowl of the appropriate size as well as some treats. And for reference, we have a limited number of pet friendly rooms in the categories of Deluxe Rooms, Deluxe View Rooms, Superior Suites and Master Suites.
A pet fee of $75 (per week) will be added to your reservation at the time of booking. The pet fee covers standard deep cleaning costs of the room after your departure. Should a pet be brought into a non-pet friendly room and without the hotel’s consent, an additional cleaning fee of $150 will be added to your reservation.
Also, please note that upon check-in we will ask you to review and sign our pet waiver form reiterating some important details of our pet policy, among others assuming financial responsibility for any damage caused to the room’s furnishings, carpets or accessories.
Terms & Conditions
- We welcome dogs of all breeds and sizes but we ask our guests to respect the limit of one dog per room.
- We do not accommodate felines or exotic animals.
- We ask our guests to keep their pets on leash at all times when in public areas of Villa Eyrie and resort grounds.
- Out of respect for other guests, we kindly ask that you not leave your pet in your room unattended unless left within a kennel and only if it does not create noise disturbances to surrounding guestrooms.
- In compliance with current health regulations, pets are not allowed in the pool, the restaurants or the Tuscan Spa.
- If you are bringing a service dog with you, please let Guest Services know for further details and exceptions.