- Cancellations must be made before 12 pm seven days prior to arrival to avoid a charge of one night plus taxes.
- On or after the day of your arrival, any early departures will result in the processing of the full value of your stay that was originally reserved.
- A valid credit card number is required to secure a room reservation.
- The Villa Eyrie Resort is an entirely non-smoking establishment. There is a designated smoking area outside the villas.
- Upon check-in: a credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit for the remaining room charges plus $100 CAD per day for incidentals is required. If using a credit card for pre-authorization, at check out any remaining funds will be released within three to 10 business days at the discretion of your financial institution.
- Our rates are based on single or double occupancy. Each extra person 18 years or older in the room is an additional $30 charge per night. Not all of our rooms can accommodate extra guests in the room.
- There are a limited number of pet rooms available, an additional $50 charge per stay is required as a pet fee.
- Please note that our rates are subject to applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars. For guests using a credit card drawn on an American bank, please remember that the rate charged to you upon check in will be converted by your credit card company into U.S. dollars based on the exchange rate at that time. The rate as quoted in Canadian funds, will not change.