Our most spacious suite, the Cielo Penthouse is perched at the top of the resort. With sweeping views of the Saanich Inlet and Olympic Mountains, it features two balconies, including a 543-square-foot balcony for entertaining. With a pillow-top king bed, spa-inspired bathroom, oversized double-soaker tub and fireplace, luxury is at your fingertips. Unwind with a book in your personal library, sit fireside with a glass of wine or entertain friends and family in your very own private balcony.
Due to COVID-19 and the requirements set forth by the BC Health Authority, we are currently unable to offer turndown service and the delivery of all extra amenities to your room. As such, guests will be required to pick up additional amenities at Guest Services.
For the safety of all of our guests and to ensure there is enough time to perform all the additional sanitization protocols, early check-in is currently unable. Check in times will remain at 4:00pm daily but we invite you to join us at Alpina Restaurant to enjoy the views, should you wish to come early and explore the property.
- 718 square feet / 66.7 square metres
- Luxury top-floor suite with stunning 270º panoramic views of Finlayson Arm, Mount Baker and the Olympic Mountains
- Premier king bed with plush pillow-top Serta® Grand Chateau mattress
- Spa-inspired six-piece bathroom with double vanity and double-headed rainforest shower
- Oversized double-soaker tub with picture window and coastal views
- Juliet balcony off master en suite bathroom
- Private balcony with relaxed seating
- 543-square-foot balcony overlooking Finlayson Arm and the Olympic Mountains – perfect for entertaining
- Reading room and in-suite library
- Walk-in closet
- Air conditioning and climate control
- In-room Nespresso coffee maker
- Onsite parking
- Access to indoor mineral pool
- Access to onsite hiking trails