Our most spacious suite, the Cielo Penthouse is perched at the top of the resort. With sweeping views of the Saanich Inlet and Olympic Mountains, it features two balconies, including a 543-square-foot balcony for entertaining. With a pillow-top king bed, spa-inspired bathroom, oversized double-soaker tub and fireplace, luxury is at your fingertips. Unwind with a book in your personal library, sit fireside with a glass of wine or entertain friends and family in your very own private balcony.
Due to COVID-19 and the requirements set forth by the BC Health Authority, we are currently unable to offer turndown service or stayover service. For additional amenities, we would be delighted to offer delivery to your room but we do advise wait times may take longer than normal. Guests are welcome to pick up any additional amenities at Guest Services should they require them immediately.
We are delighted to announce that both Alpina Restaurant and the Tuscan Spa have re-opened for guests to enjoy. However, our indoor pool remains closed until further notice. For the safety of all of our guests and to ensure there is enough time to perform all the additional sanitization protocols, early check-in is currently unavailable. Check-in times will remain between 4:00pm - 5:00pm daily but we invite you to join us at Alpina Restaurant to enjoy the views, should you wish to come early and explore the property.
Room images shown represent a specific room within that room category. All rooms within one specific category will have a similar layout in size but each room will differ and may not look identical to the photos shown. Special requests for booking the room in the photo may be requested but we will not be able to guarantee the exact room depending on availability. The only exception is the booking of our penthouses.
We thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience. For more information, please call us at 1-250-856-0188.
- 718 square feet / 66.7 square metres
- Luxury top-floor suite with stunning 270º panoramic views of Finlayson Arm, Mount Baker and the Olympic Mountains
- Premier king bed with plush pillow-top Serta® Grand Chateau mattress
- Spa-inspired six-piece bathroom with double vanity and double-headed rainforest shower
- Oversized double-soaker tub with picture window and coastal views
- Juliet balcony off master en suite bathroom
- Private balcony with relaxed seating
- 543-square-foot balcony overlooking Finlayson Arm and the Olympic Mountains – perfect for entertaining
- Reading room and in-suite library
- Walk-in closet
- Air conditioning and climate control
- In-room Nespresso coffee maker
- Onsite parking
- Access to indoor mineral pool
- Access to onsite hiking trails