Why work at The GAIN Dealer Group:
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Receptionist properly represents the spa as he/she is usually the customer’s initial contact with the spa whether it’s by telephone, in person or via email. The receptionist will assist every department in every way to welcome clients. In addition, the receptionist will be required to become familiar with product knowledge and provide information to customers in a professional and courteous manner in the event he/she is ever asked.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service, this is the opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Answer all incoming calls to the spa in a timely and friendly manner
- Provide a daily report of all incoming calls as per the tracking sheet
- Greet every client and assist with questions they might have
- Monitor that clients are looked after if the person they are waiting for is busy or occupied and offer them a beverage while they wait
- Obtain and process information required to provide service
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Check incoming emails frequently and distribute mail to the individuals they are addressed to
- Respect and adhere to all company policies including the opening and closing
- Inform Human Resources of any personal record changes, sick days, vacation requests and training
- Maintain and update all training and vacation schedules and forward all requests to Human Resources with a minimum of 2-week notice
- Participation in all meetings or training sessions that the manufacturer schedules
Responsible for the cleanliness and stocking of supplies in the spa waiting area, washrooms and all other client contact points. This will include keeping the merchandise displays attractive and presentable
- Ability to follow and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to multitask and answer a multi-line phone system
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable and familiar with the Microsoft Office such as Word & Excel
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to accurately communicate a customer’s interests, needs, and requests to management and Estheticians
Previous work experience in a spa setting an asset.
If you share our passion and feel you have what it takes to be part of the Villa Eyrie Resort “Family”, please submit your resume below.