Join our team!
Working at Villa Eyrie
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence; luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations! We are committed to continued innovation, unique possibilities and strive to maintaining a positive work environment. We encourage the development of our team support continued growth to allow for advancement within the organization.
As a prestigious resort in a picturesque mountaintop location, the skills you will develop will stay with you for the rest of your life and are applicable to any career path taken. Moreover, as a small property, your role will touch on many different aspects of hospitality, for which the skill of attentive service delivery will stay with you forever.
Working at our beautiful resort includes the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation and growth opportunities within the Villa Eyrie Resort team
- Meaningful hospitality experience in at a unique setting
- May be eligible for staff meals
- Employee discounts on hotel stays, at Alpina Restaurant and at the Tuscan Spa
- Staff wellness program
- Additional benefits and advancement opportunities within GAIN Group
Working for GAIN
The GAIN Group owns numerous car dealerships all over Vancouver Island in the following brands: Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru, Volkswagena and Volvo. It has owns Coachwerks Restoration, GAIN Detailing Studio, GAIN Collision Centre, the Villa Eyrie Resort, the Cowichan River Lodge and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll also enjoy:
- Paid vacation for full-time employees
- Employee discount program on vehicles, services and parts
- Vehicle purchase program to provide an opportunity to own the vehicle of your dreams
- Vehicle maintenance and repair program to look after your vehicle’s needs
- Opportunities for you, your family and friends to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit