2021 Housekeeping Procedures
In an effort to maintain the highest level of sanitization on site, both inside and outside your room, we hope the following outline will provide you with the confidence and peace of mind when choosing to stay at the Villa Eyrie Resort.
- All cleaning products and enzymatic cleaners used at the Villa Eyrie Resort are top of the line and are the best available products to kill viruses and bacteria on any surface.
- All guest facing surfaces and all materials within your room and in common areas will be cleaned to the highest standards according to the recommendations by our governing health authorities.
- All rooms have received an additional deep clean prior to reopening to ensure all areas are sanitized and contaminants have been removed.
- All components, surfaces, in-room elements, linens, towels, robes, décor accents, furniture, floors, remotes, electronics, safes, irons, ironing tables, hangers, luggage racks and all other amenities will been sanitized to ensure your safety.
- All unused linens and amenities as normal, will be removed from the room and cleaned and disinfected.
- After all guests have departed, we recycle and properly dispose of all coffees, teas, sugars and creams in between guests to ensure no items remain in the room from a previous guests stay that cannot be properly sanitized.
- Our team will not come into contact with any of the guests’ personal belongings such as luggage or clothing.
- Guests who require additional items or amenities will be required to call the guest services and we will have the items delivered to your room based on availability. The items will be placed outside the door to ensure physical distancing.
- Stay over service is not available during this time. If guests require any additional items such as amenities or fresh linens they may contact the front desk by dial 0 or calling 250-856-0188 and we will gladly delivery them to you upon availability. Please note the Villa Eyrie is operating with a smaller staffing capacity.
- Linens, towels and amenities will be stored in a safe and clean environment to ensure no contamination from other sources such as other guests or untrained staff.
- All team members are required to practice frequent proper hand washing, before, in between and after each room is cleaned.
- Fabric materials are sprayed and vacuumed with each room cleaning and cleaned with the recommended fabric cleaners.
At this time, for the safety of our guests and our employees during COVID-19, and under the advisement of the BC Health Authority, we are not permitted to enter a room occupied by a guest. Personal items may not be left outside the room at any time should another guest come in contact with these items. As a result, turndown service is unavailable at this time and guests will be required to visit front desk for ‘additional’ amenities and supplies beyond what has already been placed in their rooms. Delivery of these items may also be available based on availability.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused.