Cielo Junior Suite
Cielo is the Italian translation for sky. Nestled at the highest perch of the resort, our Cielo Junior Suites offer heightened views of the Saanich Inlet and Olympic Mountains with private balconies. Outfitted with a plush, pillow-top king bed, spa-inspired, six-piece bathroom and soaker tub, the Cielo Junior Suites are where West Coast comfort meets touches of Tuscany.
Due to COVID-19 and the requirements set forth by the BC Health Authority, we are currently unable to offer turndown service and the delivery of all extra amenities to your room. As such, guests will be required to pick up additional amenities at Guest Services.
For the safety of all of our guests and to ensure there is enough time to perform all the additional sanitization protocols, early check-in is currently unable. Check in times will remain at 4:00pm daily but we invite you to join us at Alpina Restaurant to enjoy the views, should you wish to come early and explore the property.
- 600 square feet / 55.7 square metres
- Stunning views of Finlayson Arm and the Olympic Mountains
- Premier king bed with plush pillow-top Serta® Grand Chateau mattress
- Spa-inspired six-piece bathroom with double vanity and double-headed rainforest shower
- Oversized double-soaker tub
- Private covered balcony with relaxed seating
- Walk-in closet
- Air conditioning and climate control
- In-room Nespresso coffee maker
- Onsite parking
- Access to indoor mineral pool
- Access to onsite hiking trails