Aquila is the Italian word for eagle. Situated at the top of our Villa Aquila, the Aquila Penthouse offers sweeping views of Saanich Inlet and the Olympic Mountains beyond. This spacious room with vaulted ceilings features a large balcony directly overlooking a koi pond and ornate fountain. With a pillow-top king bed, spa-inspired bathroom, oversized double-soaker tub and fireplace, luxury is at your fingertips.
Due to COVID-19 and the requirements set forth by the BC Health Authority, we are currently unable to offer turndown service and the delivery of all extra amenities to your room. As such, guests will be required to pick up additional amenities at Guest Services.
For the safety of all of our guests and to ensure there is enough time to perform all the additional sanitization protocols, early check-in is currently unable. Check in times will remain at 4:00pm daily but we invite you to join us at Alpina Restaurant to enjoy the views, should you wish to come early and explore the property.
- 760 square feet / 70.6 square meters
- Luxury top-floor suite with stunning 270º panoramic views of Finlayson Arm and the Olympic Mountains
- Premier king bed with plush pillow-top Serta® Grand Chateau mattress
- Spa-inspired six-piece bathroom with double vanity and double-headed rainforest shower
- Oversized double-soaker tub with picture window
- Private balcony off of spa-inspired bathroom
- Large balcony with relaxed seating overlooking Finlayson Arm and the Olympic Mountains – perfect for entertaining
- Reading room and in-suite library
- Wet bar for entertaining
- Air conditioning and climate control
- In-room Nespresso coffee maker
- Onsite parking
- Access to indoor mineral pool
- Access to onsite hiking trails