Aquila is the Italian word for eagle. Situated at the top of our Villa Aquila, the Aquila Penthouse offers sweeping views of Saanich Inlet and the Olympic Mountains beyond. This spacious room with vaulted ceilings features a large balcony directly overlooking a koi pond and ornate fountain. With a pillow-top king bed, spa-inspired bathroom, oversized double-soaker tub and fireplace, luxury is at your fingertips.
Due to COVID-19 and the requirements set forth by the BC Health Authority, some features of your stay may be modified. Please check our covid-19-memorandum.
We thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience. For more information, please call us at 1-250-856-0188.
- 760 square feet / 70.6 square meters
- Luxury top-floor suite with stunning 270º panoramic views of Finlayson Arm and the Olympic Mountains
- In-suite wood burning fireplace (firelogs only, one per night)
- Stunning marble-top custom dining table with seating for four
- Premier king bed with plush pillow-top Serta® Grand Chateau mattress
- Six-piece bathroom with double vanity and double-headed rainforest shower
- Oversized double-soaker tub
- Spacious private balcony with relaxed seating for two overlooking Finlayson Arm and the Olympic Mountains
- Reading room with pull-out sofa
- Double-sided his and her closets
- Air conditioning and climate control
- In-room Nespresso coffee maker
- Onsite parking