Tuscan Spa Procedures & Processes:
To ensure proper social distancing practices are maintained, the Tuscan Spa has revised our spa operational processes to ensure the safety of all of our valued guests and our entire team. Our new process is designed to minimize guest interactions to maintain proper social distancing measures.
Prior to your appointment:
- For anyone who may be under the weather, displaying any symptoms of a cold, flu, and especially COVID-19, or suffering from severe allergies, we kindly ask that you respect the other members of our community and team members and refrain from joining us until you no longer show any signs of sickness. We gladly welcome you after you are well.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your spa appointment. Please ensure you receive a confirmation as all requests made online are not confirmed until you receive a second confirmation.
- Spa reservations are required prior to arrival to ensure availability and guest arrivals are evenly spaced and social distancing is safely practiced.
- As the spa lounge is closed due to reduced staffing levels.
- Guests waiting for other spa guests within the spa being treated will not be permitted at this time.
- All treatment rooms and stations are cleaned and sanitized daily after each treatment.
The Tuscan Spa is located in Villa Vista with the red castle roof. Parking is available outside the building should you wish to drive from one Villa to the other. The entrance of the Tuscan Spa is located at the door left of the staircase. Our spa practitioners and massage therapists will greet you from a distance and sanitize their hands prior to your arrival for your protection. All documents can be processed and sent to guests electronically at your convenience.
- Check-in times will be 5 minutes prior to your scheduled spa treatment. Please note that early check-in will not be available at this time to ensure the safety of our guests and to allow the proper time to sanitize your room prior to arrival. Should you request an earlier arrival, please call to check availability.
- Should multiple guests arrive at the same time, please respect social distancing best practices
- Please note we will not be accepting cash at the spa at this time. Should you wish to pay in cash, we will require prior payment at Villa Eyrie Resort Guest Services, located at the main lobby.